For years now, dentures have been on the to-avoid list. However, dentures are a great solution to many dental problems we face on a daily basis. If you think dentures are a waste of time or money, take a look at this.
We all have tooth issues. While most of us have poor oral hygiene, there’s not much you can do about accidents that cause dental issues. What you can do, however, is get yourself a denture. Here are six common signs you should invest in a denture.
- Your teeth have fallen out because of your age, or you have a few missing, broken, or chipped teeth due to accidents, trauma, or just bad oral habits.
- You have problems chewing and biting into certain food, like hard meat, cold cream, or warm foods.
- You’re already wearing dentures and they don’t fit you right anymore. The fall off when you open your mouth or needs gel to stick in your mouth.
- If you’re already wearing dentures and they have developed embarrassing stains, plaque, or tartar causing bad breath and other oral problems.
- You have trouble speaking or pronouncing certain words. Your slur, whistle or even spray while you speak.
- You’re self-conscious of your look and smile after losing your teeth in an accident or to bad oral health.
If you find yourself agreeing with the points above, it may be time for you to think about getting new dentures. They are safe for your teeth, they last long and prolong the life of your natural teeth, and don’t cost you a fortune.
Do you have dentures? How did you feel when you get your denture? Share with us in the comments section.
Comments are closed.